Number of lessons 7 Average Lesson Length: 10 minutes. Leader's Guide.
- From a Southern Oven: The Savories, The Sweets.
- Experiencing God Through His Word.
- From the Store.
- What is the Bible in Basic English (BBE)? | nterulparthona.ga.
- Get the Bible Basics RP3 Patch Series.
- Female Genital Prolapse and Urinary Incontinence (Vol 4).
OT Book Overviews. NT Book Overviews.
Toggle navigation Menu. Login Sign Up.
- Shutting Out the Sun: How Japan Created Its Own Lost Generation (Vintage Departures).
- The Right to Vote: The Contested History of Democracy in the United States.
- Get a Basic Overview of the Bible?
- Cry of the Thunderbird: The American Indians Own Story.
- Electrorheological Fluids - Modeling and Mathematical Theory;
Sign in with Facebook. Username or Email.
A Guide to Bible Basics (Paper)
Remember me Forget? Back to Login.
- Nothing Special: Living Zen.
- The Dark Art: My Undercover Life in Global Narco-Terrorism.
- Bible Basics.
- Purchase in the Kidology Store.
Spiritual Formation. Get started today—just seven minute lessons. Email required Please provide a valid email address.
Get The Free Curriculum
Tyler Mayfield provides a summary and chapter outline of each biblical book so as to facilitate quick comprehension of its fundamental story and subject. This book can be used alone to aid readers in their knowledge of the Bible and is great for beginners or those in need of a refresher course. One of the members asked if Joseph was related to Abraham and quickly another group member said he was not. I gently corrected her and seizing a teachable moment, I invited the group to trace the lineage between Abraham and Joseph and discovered most could not.
What occurred to me was that while these adults, most of whom had been born and raised in the church, could tell stories about particular individuals in the Bible, they did not have an understanding of the overall story of the Bible and how the particular individuals related to one another.
Beyond Bible Basics – Focal Point Ministries
This is a treasure. It is no secret that many church members feel inadequate about their knowledge of the Bible. The truth is that many pastors feel the same way. In a remarkably accessible style, Professor Mayfield gives the reader a cogent overview of the whole of scripture as well as each individual book.